Sinister: Just listen to what I keep silent

Mark apytmw at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 8 00:34:22 GMT 2000

Hi Y'all,

Do you ever get the feeling you've been abused?  In fact, its
probably easier to count the ways in which you haven't been taken
advantage of.  Contrary to popular belief, self-worth is totally related
to the way people see you - you're a social object.

The plan tonight was to pretend that I didn't exist - this reduced my
status from an object to nothing - observable only on the inside.
This is the only reason I'm sharing this - because if it was
important in any way, I wouldn't.

I haven't even dreamt of Johnny Dean recently - Menswear dreams
involving class A drugs and raunchy sex always have a huge effect
on my world outlook, usually involving hair dye and a shopping
spree.

Oh well, maybe I'll fall in love with all of you before we all bleed to
death.

Love and hugs,

mark xxx