Sinister: "At least they know what they're doing"

Youn J. Noh ynoh at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 8 01:13:41 GMT 2000

Dear Sinister,

> my experience, limited as it has been, to several rather special girls over
> the last twenty years has not borne out that they knew what they were doing
> any better than I did............or have I just been missing out?
>
> So "At least they know what they are doing"........who dares reply ?

How do the ones who know what they are doing know that they know what they
are doing, unless what it is to know what you are doing is common
knowledge, in which case the question is pointless?

Ah, you could say it's the reaction you get that's confirmation in and of
itself.  But how do you know what reactions are possible other than those
you have elicited?

There's a B & S point to this besides me asking stupid questions.  Is the
issue of Select they're in the one with Ian Brown on the cover - the March
issue?  I didn't see them in it.  Could someone point out where to look?

Thank you kindly,
Youn