Sinister: ghosts and the paranormal chair mystery.

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Mar 8 11:20:40 GMT 2000

well, you knew there would be a message from me sooner
or later.

Last weeks Scottish evening seshion thing. Well, I was
right. My mum  did forget. Until I phoned her to
remind her, after I woke up from a dream I was having
about her forgetting things again. So she muddled
around while I sat on the phone chatting to my dad.
So I lost about 1/2 and hour of the bloody thing.

I knew it would happen!!! grr!

Kinky Angel mentioned her flat is haunted... spooky!
The house I was living in last year was haunted, and
there was a little girl who lived there who kept on
seeing the ghost. It later transpired that the area
used to be where they hung people.  And I kept feeling
spooked out too.

Thats prolly just cos I'm paranoid though.

Whats an even bigger mystery to me, other than creepy
ghosts, is how people in this university manage to
wreck the twirly chairs! I mean, the back on this one
is more like a gynacologists, and some of them are
just hacked up so high, that I could bash my knees off
the monitor!!!

Oh well, back to doing what I do.

bye!
idleberry