Sinister: Fold you hands chiild You won't be getting the album until june 5th

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Wed Mar 8 13:33:18 GMT 2000

well, at least we know what the cover looks like and release date (see
jeepster website for all the details). It will be a welcome interruption to
my University finals when it finally does arrive though sods law dictates
that I will probably have an exam the day it comes out and the day after so
will be too preoccupied to listen to it properly.
The cover looks really nice. I guess I am a sucker for those things.
This summer will be the summer that the folded hand peasant kids finally
come of age. or something.
And no Loneliness of A middle diistance runner. My money is on that being
one of the tracks on a pre-album single with possibly Marx and Engels.