Sinister: There's NEVER too much love

St=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=phane Buron buron at xxx.com
Wed Mar 8 13:43:04 GMT 2000

Hi list !

Too shy to post with all theses newcomers... hopefully, i'll have a place at
the Sinister village soon... even if i still dont know what i'm good at...

Have you noticed the new update on the B&S site ? If you haven't, here it
is:

>>> The new album has been mastered, and the artwork is in. We await the first
pressings.
Anyway, it's called "Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant", and
the tracklisting is as follows:

1- I Fought In A War
2- The Model
3- Beyond The Sunrise
4- Waiting For The Moon To Rise
5- Don't Leave The Light On Baby

6- The Wrong Girl
7- The Chalet Lines
8- Nice Day For A Sulk
9- Women's Realm
10- Family Tree
11- There's Too Much Love

Please note that a release date has not yet been set, but it's looking like
the end of June. <<<

Oh, I've just read Honey's post with the same news (almost)... Sorry folks.
What about the Loneliness of a Long Distance Runner?
Do you think the Chalet Lines is about Camber sands?

I have to go now...

Stephane