Sinister: AUCTION OF SIGNED GOODIES

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Mar 8 14:45:21 GMT 2000

okay. I'l try not upset any one this time....

AUCTION DETAILS.

the action is now GO!!!
I'm just doing the signed albums just now. I'll do the
poster next week.
it's all being done on ebay UK
here are the item numbers
TIGERMILK - 278744492
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.DLL?ViewItem&Item=278744492

IF YOU'RE FEELING SINISTER - 278746741

TBWTAS - 278749158

sustitute th codes for adresses. they are under the
records - indie/brit pop. I think u can go straight to
search for a code though... if It doesn't work, mail
me back.
you need to register (I think). to do this, you have
to have a proper email address - not a yahoo, hotmail,
ect. one. non web based.

If anyone doesnt have an adress as stated, then just
mail your bids to me. I'll sort it out.

Adenosine
Tri
Phosphate

If you're Fehling sinister.

oh. aberdeen is really grey. real crappy. I woz there
yesterday for a med inbterview. it was SHITE.

WHY AM i the villiage gardener? that is pure crap.
oh. people - STOP SAYING "GRATE". it is truly doing my
nut in.

bye. chris

my grammar was bad in this letter. sorry. it is rushed.