Sinister: FYHCYWLAP "Rumors"

Michele Waggner m.waggner at xxx.net
Wed Mar 8 15:16:01 GMT 2000

Well, "props" to Jarkko for noticing that Honey posted the new album info
yesterday after talking to Stuart and Chiara.  Were you all sleeping??
After all, this IS a B&S list.  Wasn't Stuart a sweet boy to let us know?
Even tho' we don't hear from his mum anymore, she did raise him well, didn't
she?

Further "speculations:"

Those fearing the dreaded SITAR can rest easy, on the album at least,
apparently that one didn't make the final cut.  Single??  Too bad, I like a
hippie twist to my twee.  (I hear you back there Hopkins, you juvenile
delinquent).  There is 1 Stevie song... 1 Sarah song, 1 Isobel song, 1
collaboration.  The rest are Stu M songs, for all you lovesick muffins.
Apparently it's a "bigger" sound, and P!O!P!.  Specter-esque.  Wall of B&S.

FYHCYWLAP?  Sounds Welsh.  What can we make out of that?  Fickylap?

Very exciting!!!  Hooray, YAY!!!   June 5th in the UK, 6th in the US.  We
can look forward to Spring AND the cd!!  Picnics around the world!!!
Prepare to shed those duffle coats and pack up the biscuits kids.  We rule
the school.

Pay attention:
Wouldn't it be nice if West Coast US Sinisterines were the lucky ones this
time out?  It's their turn, isn't it?  Some think so.  Better hope
California doesn't slide into the ocean in mid-June, children.

Now I must be off to prepare NY for the arrival of THE LIST MUMMY AND
LINDA!!!!!!! and MISS STARRYFEATHERS!!!!!  And MR. ENFORCER DAMON!!!   It's
quite hard to put up all those 900 # stickers in telephone booths you know.