Sinister: Pulling a reverse Honey

FourJacksAndAJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Thu Mar 9 17:36:52 GMT 2000

(and yes, it is as dirty as it sounds)

Add to the growing list yet *another* American making his way to London in
less than a week.  If anyone can recommend some fun times please e-mail me
privately and let me know...esp. in the way of soul clubs, karaoke with a
fine selection of oldies tunes, inexpensive shows, et cetera.  No
Beefeaters or Jack The Ripper/Sid Vicious tours please!

Re: Funky Dewlap (that's Welsh btw, or pidgin Welsh).  Is it just me or do
their album titles get longer and longer with each release?  Reminds me of
something Elvis Costello said of Morrissey: "He comes up with the best
song titles in the world, but somewhere along the way he forgets to write
the song" (or something like that).  Of course B&S have probably written
the songs for the album, it's just that we haven't heard them so it seems
that they don't really really exist.  I'm not sure this album title is the
best in the world either but it's new, it's foreign and it's freaky.
Given time who knows.  I may just refer to it as "that 'Peasant' album,"
or _Don't Gimme No Lip Child, You Walk Like A Woman But Talk Like A Man
Oh My Lola_.

If you all must know, my image is now added to the "As We Are Now" gallery
at the very end (so far "Xavier" seems to be the name bringing up the rear
of the alphabet), if this is any factor in your information
dissemination, artificial or otherwise.  I think I have a face that can be
trusted.  Like that kid in _Mask_.

Xavier
np: Spacemen 3 _Recurring_

- > BXK