Sinister: And when we're gone, we're dressed in neon

Mr Smiley smiley at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 9 18:35:41 GMT 2000

Hullo,

    My thought for today is:

    If the list archives are continually growing as more and more posts are
added to them, and as the search gets more and more frighteningly
intelligent, surely it will one day be the source of all knowledge? It'll
probably grow too much though, and decide to build a large robot army to
exterminate it's creators before claiming a lofty position as ruler of the
world.

    It wasn't a very good thought, granted.

    What with all the excitement and debate about the pros and cons of
having
the EP box set on the list previously, I really was salivating in
anticipation of it's arrival. It has, however, dawned on me that I'm
unlikely to get it in Worksop (twinned with Royston Vasey), and probably not
in Sheffield either. So I'll have to leapt into the icy world of online
buying, and wait two f***ing weeks for it to arrive. Tits. I'm getting
increasingly annoyed that my shift key appears to have broken, and grammar
is important.
    I've decided to mark today "Honey's Humourless Computer Day", because
the dear thing doesn't get nearly as much love and praise as it deserves.
    And finally, I know the 'v' word is taboo, but I'd just like to say that
the Sinister Village site is ace, and it will get SO much better, I can tell
(I'm a bit psychic on Thursdays)

God be with you
Mr Smiley