Sinister: DAMN! no more all tomorrows tickets...

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Thu Mar 9 19:18:24 GMT 2000

Furthermore, my body parts cannot be displayed to you
all!  that's beaurcracy for you...just kidding, don't
put me back in the nursery!!!

Looking forward to the next album - any idea whether
they will release singles off it or will they stick
with the obscure ep releases??

saw ooberman last night...wow.  any other ooberfans on
the list?

Hello agian to vikki, she said that my reference to
pink carrots was a gay slur.  Just want to reassure
everyone that i am not a homophobe...sorry for the
comment...

I guess by now 1200 people will be ignoring my emails,
i'll write when i have something important to say...
Stay cool, EAT PINK CARROTS,
Niko
xxx