Sinister: i know, i know, i'm lazy

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 10 01:18:27 GMT 2000

but its past my bedtime, and i have to do this now, as i'm going home
for the weekend and i really don't have time to reply to everyone
individually.

  i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent me their sympathy
/ empathy for my whinging the other day. i'd forgotten how nice
people are around these parts.
  props out to gareth jenkinson for making me feel insignificant
(this is actually a good thing)
 also to debs ****, andrew churchman,and andrew_2_lloyd  for seeming
exactly like me which as far as i'm concerned is also a good thing
 and general props to everyone who offered advice and general
cheering up.

  in case you were wondering (as if) i am now grinning inanely after
a pleasing encounter on wednesday night, and i have an appointment
with my tutor in the morning to sort out my course. life is back on
track (possibly)

  ooh i feel so naughty for such blatant list abuse,
but while mummy's away...

  i also asked about the name of the decade in which we are currently
residing and i received various suggestions:

jason andreas said -
>The noughties is the official (and very sad) term for this decade....

blair hicks said -
>i hate to say this, but i think our new decade is actually called "the
>tens". can you believe that? "the tens". oh well.

colin thornton said -
>The naughts.

padraig finnerty (why don't i have an exciting name like that)
muttered something about morrissey, but couldn't actually think of
any thing himself.

  now i'm really confused, can anyone clear this up?

F  Y  H  C  Y  W  L  A  P
i   o  a   u   e   i   o  n  a
o  u  i    t    l    t    u  g  i
n  r  r          l   h   d  u  n
a                s             i

if you could see what i've done to it you'd understand.
my hair is officially orange - it wasn't meant to be this way.

love and jaffa cakes (from the new, official jaffa cake distributer
in siniville)

                              fiona

'lager hair' - anyone remember that top 60ft dolls mishearing?