Sinister: THE MOST IMPORTANT POST EVER!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Sat Mar 11 05:41:36 GMT 2000

Listees,
Listen carefully now...what you are about to hear is pure B&S content, and
brilliant content at that (if I may toot my own egocentric horn).  I have
unlocked the secret of the new album title and perhaps opened a door into the
psyche of our beloved band.
    So I noticed great debate upon the possible meaning of the new album
title, but I feel we are going about it all wrong.  I mean, when I first
heard the name, it seemed rather nonsensical....kinda reminded of the scene
in "Sneakers" (Redford for the old chicks...River Phoenix for the
young....can't go wrong) where they are messing around with scrabble tiles
and rearranging the letters of a phrase to make different phrases (I remember
one hysterical one involed semen somehow...but anyway...)
And then it struck me!
THE ALBUM TITLE IS NOTHING BUT A SECRET CODE!!!!!
After a moment of brilliance (or perhaps many hours of boredom) I have
arrived at the following possible solutions.  These are only
possibilities...I am sure I will think up more later.
Rearranging the letters of "Fold your hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant",
you can get

1.Oh how lucky it all is!  Our fake dandy pad leans!
2. Why do old folk tease pus? I lick any hand, Laura.
3.O, I kept us any elk all day for a loud sandwhich.

I think the second one is an obvious reference to the bizare fetishes of a
certain list member (I'm not saying who...but suffice to say she is a fellow
North Carolinian..and obviously her name is Laura....perhaps I have said too
much). (I am finally back in NC today, btw, and happy to be here :) )
The last one is interesting....elk sandwhiches....mmmmmmm.
As for the first, I'm not sure what a dandy pad is...perhaps its a british
thing?  any of you guys want to fill me in?  And if its leaning, well then it
is obviously not structurally sound and liable to fall and I really can't see
how this would be lucky.  Of course, maybe I just don't understand what a
dandy pad is...maybe it is something that we want to fall over...or perhaps
the first part is said sarcastically.
Well...if this doesn't amaze you, then I have lost all faith in this list and
will be unsubscribing tomorrow. (Just kidding...you won't get rid of me that
easily).
If any else of you have immense amounts of free time, please help me.  I will
compile a list of all the nominees for the code and perhaps if someone with a
web page would like to have list members vote for the most likely one, we can
solve the mystery of the new album title.
I'm gonna go convert the title into a series of numbers and plug it into a
matrix.  Maybe it'll say "floppyfish" or something equally bizare.
Lovin you
Rob