Sinister: a new baby!!!

Samuel C. Wheeler IV secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Sun Mar 12 07:45:08 GMT 2000

hip hop hooray!!!

	i am a new baby boy on the mailing list and i am so very excited to be able
to finally post to everyone!

so.... to start i will just introduce myself:

	my name is sam (Samuel Crane Wheeler IV, to be formal and all) and i am
going to school for art at carnegie mellon university in pittsburgh, pa. i
have two adorable kittens named issac and elliot (not directly named after
Mr Hayes and Mr Smith, though i sometimes call them that when they are being
naughty). i live with my firend allison, who builds mobile robots, and is
very happy becasue she just got into her fav grad school. i myself an taking
some time before grad school, so no such good news for me. i spend mostof my
time working on projects, i do installations mostly, painting next, and
video third, just little documentaries and stuff. i'm a big dork so i am
usually in studio when i should be out having fun.

	i have been a b+s fan for quite some time and was very upset when they last
toured the US because i couldn't go and see them in D.C. because i was
putting up a show. grrrr. oh, i play music too, just me and my acoustic,
very kaia-meets-velvet-underground-ish, maybe, who knows. i've been getting
a lot of shows lately, and it is so much fun. i didn't think i was going to
end up really doing this, i jsut played coffee houses and amnesty intn'l
fund raisers, but it's sort of rolling now, a little ( i hope it doesn't
sound like i'm all local rock star-ish, b/c it totally isn't, a lot of shows
to me is like 2 or 3), just fun stuff, y'know?
ummmmm...
	i'm sure i sound so very dull right now, but i promise that i am in fact a
bundle of fun and excitment. i am now avoiding work on a big show that is
going up in may, so this is a veru nice distraction from that. it's much
better than what i might otherwise be doing, ordering cd's onine and smoking
too many cigarettes in my studio upstairs.

i guess it seems kind of lame that i am writing late on a saturday night,
but i promise that i just came from a party with some friends, very exciting
and hip, yeah? actually i'm a bit of a dullard at parties so i left. a
little awkward. plus i couldn't drink because i know that i have a lot to do
still tonight and couldn't be falling asleep in studio with my head on some
dirty pillow and paint on my face. yucko.

someone there made some crazy yucky drink that seemed like a mix of bad
wine, cherry coke, and lime juice, obviously i didn't want much to do with
that. we ended up dancing to old madonna and chatting with some folks
visiting from london and amsterdam. very nice boys.  i am excited because my
friend matt hooked up with my other new friend richie from new zealand,
tonight, which is so nice becasue they are both so sweet and have been
single for a while and really want someone nice, so i hope it works out.
anyway, i hope this isn't too void of b+s content, but i just wanted to
splash in and say hello to everyone.
i will write again soon, maybe post a picture on the photo page?
i love you all,
ciao...
		sam