Sinister: I'm probably losing it

Maarit minake at xxx.ee
Sun Mar 12 10:51:31 GMT 2000

Hi Sinister,

Shouldn't probably mention, but I'm new.
My first post should come out as smashing, as my weekend was.
Although it probably won't but that's not important. Is it? Don't answer.
I thought I would sleep, watch TV(sic!-> just got new sixty channels), read
and listen to music.
So, it was friday night, I printed out this really important paper for a
friend and agreed
to go out and meet her for a minute and a cup of coffe.
Accidentally bumped into a friends friend, who I quite fancied for a while.
And who, turned out to be gay.
Fat chance. Yet another acquaintance came. So it was four of us and I really
didn't think about going
home that much anymore. There was a fetish club opening that night, and
though I'm not really into people shouting
"spank me" (at leat when they are serious)  we decided to go. On the way we
stopped in a gay club. Oh, i'm hetero by the way, if it's important. And I
found out that "dark room" isn't just ment or used as developing photos.
Silly me.
Anyway, we carried on, and cause we weren't actually dressed in leather and
stuff, decided to go somewhere else.
Yet another club had had it's opening that week. This time a place for
trendsetters and young writers and just really posh, but actually pretty
nice, people. You can't even get in if you don't have a card.
It was the best time I had had for ages. Everything I said was funny. And
suddenly I realised what the girl, who sang "I feel pretty, I feel pretty
and witty and wise" ment.
The clock was doing it's another round, so others decided to leave. I
realised then that the moment was perfect so I decided to stay a little more
and get to know some people. God, did I have fun. Actually, when I was going
home, yes, my home I was still laughing and I can't wait until I meet some
people again.
Probably should see a minister. (HAA, there's your B and S content)

Oh, and Louis, yes you, please look like Edward Norton, please.

Love and free wine.

Maarit

I guess I must have messed it up --- Gus Gus