Sinister: Fold your legs child you look like a prostitute

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 10:56:06 GMT 2000

For some reason I am laughing inordinantly at my clever pun contained in the
title and I am also smiling manically at the music on my MD player which is
a lounge compilation- Songs For The Jet Set...and had a great version of the
VU's After Hours.

Anyway, Louis' e-mail was very funny and informative probably because I am
his housemate and definatly because he seems to have signed a contract which
makes him say Fight Club every 5 mins and also because he admits he fancies
another of our housemates...And yes, he does look like Ed Norton.I am also
whipping him at Popex hahaahahha.

I really hate the period of waiting that comes between knowing the release
date of an album and the actual release date. I first tasted this annoying
time waiting for Nirvana's Insecticide to come out in 1992 and have since
bben annoyed at waiting for various Oasis albums, B&S,Pavement,Primal Scream
etcecte
It's even worse for B&S because they are GRATE and their new single will be
played 4 times on Radio 1 . By Sir Peel who will fuck it all up in his own
idiosyncratic manner. The obvious solution is to get hold of a promo copy
but then that would be cheating and possibly very expensive.

Well it looks like Wimbledon won't be relegated this year after winning on
saturday but the inevitability of relegation at some time or another before
the release of the 5th B&S album is obvious

I hepled another of my housemates DJ at a womans 40th on friday night. It
was awful becuase we had to play U2, Bon Jovi etc and then some drunk woman
asked for "Jesus Star" by James. I almost cried with laughter. i couldn't
belive anyone would think it was that.

Love and chunky kitkats
paul