Sinister: His usual diplomatic, coherent self

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 10:57:26 GMT 2000

Antti - in your list of top bands recommended by the sinister massive (I'm
not wild about Felt, but share your feelings on the others, so ta from me
too, sinister) you forgot THE FREE DESIGN. Shame on you - go out and buy all
their elpees now! And that goes for the rest of you. I want a report on my
desk first thing Friday morning. And Dastoor, take that sneer off your face
now young man.

Robin S - no matter how much you pretend, the truth is seeping out about
your sordid sex secret. Does that make Arantxa a "raving lesbo ho"? (cheers
Star)

Laura Loo - as I'm supposed to be educated in a romantic tongue (ahem), I
can recommend Dino Buzzati as a short story author par excellence. He's not
only dead good, but he is responsible for my only first EVER at university
an extended essay on "How to Write a Good Short Story". I forget, sadly, how
one actually does write a good short story, and the actual essay is lost in
the mists of time. But I got a wacking great 70% for it and I will take my
pride (and astonishment) to my grave.

Spellcheck thinks Buzzati should actually be Busty. Fair enough then.

Now that Vilkas is on the list, all bets for best list name ever are off.
D'Angelo-Horvath? Fantastic!

Does anyone else find the new album title, which I shall refer to by the
acronym TIGERMILK, scarily reminiscent of the cringeworthy bit in a Kate
Bush (another one for you there, Antti) song, the name of which I've
forgotten? Makes me shudder slightly, but the birds on the cover look foxy
enough, know what I mean?

(I had a bit of a rant at this point, but I don't want to upset anyone, so
I'll just say cheerio)

Cheerio sinister!
Mark xxx

p.s. I'm scared, auntsadie

p.p.s Is Tag back on the list?

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org