Sinister: AUCTION...........SIGNED TWATTYBUS, 1 FOR �12

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 12:03:55 GMT 2000

OKay. the auction. I've had some mails about it.
so....
1) they are all LPs
2)tigermilk is not an original pressing
3) no one has bid yet for eityher TWATTYBUS OR
sinister. minimum bid is £12. bargain.
4)I wishI was a market trader. I coul;d sell stuff so
much better. in my best mockney voice.

here are the urls again. auction closes the saturday,
by the way.
TIGERMILK -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278744492

SINISTER -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278746741

TWATYBUS -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=278749158

PLEASE bid. pwetty, pwetty, pweeze?

on the subject of good gigs - OHMYGAWD - the chemikal
underground fith birthday - AHCHRIST
-BUGGERINGBOLLOCKS - I missed it. my sisters 21st
lastnight. verah,verah drunk. I was being fed jack
aniels&coke, except I couldn't taste the alchohol in
them, so I thought it was just coke. bugger. I fell
down some stairs. It h-u-r-t. oh. some people that
used to go to my school had a knive at my throat on
saturday night. they said I was looking at their
burds. there were no burds around. I tried to tell
them that. but they wouldn't reason. so one of them
said he would let me go but next time, he would 'have
me', but then  his mate said, "naw, I'll fecking take
the wee puff" and grabbed my neck. they all smelt of
booze and piss, and were quite badly coordinated, so I
kneed him in the bollocks and ran for a mile.

which was nice.

please, people learn to spell. GRATE means a metal
thingie with slits for drainage, ect. it doesn't mean
"really, really good.". get back to school, the lotta
ya.

shit. I just realised that I've left my coco pops and
honey nut loops burning in chemistry. I better go and
check on them. bye.

chris