Sinister: Ramblings etc.

Tobias Lilja tobli301 at xxx.se
Mon Mar 13 12:25:41 GMT 2000

Hi y'all, hope you're all well.
A week ago I had my first "danceing manicly in a crowded place to B&S" moment at a local indie night. It was to Dirty dream#2 and it took at least a couple of days to get the smile of my face. It's so good when you just don't care about the people around you and just dance. My friends refused to dance to it so I had to dance by myself witch only made it even funnier. (they wouldn't dance to "beeing boring" either so it's their loss)

Doesn't the cover to FYHCYWLAP sort of look like a cover to placebo or something (no offence ment, it's just a bit different from the earlier ones)

I have discovered two new (for me at least) bands which both have star in their names the last week (isn't that odd) namely brittle stars and trembling blue stars. They're both GRATE

That's enough for me
see you soon!
/Toby