Sinister: welcome to the physics disco, all the boys are dancing on their own.

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 13 12:49:40 GMT 2000

Strange thing
actual B&S content in this post

I saw bel at the ennio moricone tribute on saturday night, she was wearing
the most gorgeous shoes and she sang an old song orriginally recorded by
Astrud Gilberto but I can't remember the name 'cos my spanish is a bit
poor, her spanish isn't though which was rather impressive (she was using
a lyric sheet though so maybe she had it all written out phonetically). I
was a bit dissapointed though 'cos she only did one track and then sat at
the side watching the rest of the performance. Similarly that great god
Eugene Kelly only did one song but it was great, taken from an advert for
a household cleaner, the first line was "I wanna be you're bright white
knight." which was almost as good a line as "I love your foaminess". The
rest of the night was great too though so if they tour it anywhere near
you then go see it.

Finally some good news for you all, I'm very busy at the moment and once
I've got my work out of the way I'm going to Madrid from thurs to tues so
this will be the last that most of you hear from me for over a week. Try
not to cheer too loud at that you might wake the neighbours.

love and padlocks
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon