Sinister: news just in...Isobel Campbell is cute and twee Shocker!

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 14:30:31 GMT 2000

Feeling a little queasy today, and I know why but I'm
not going to tell you. But its probably something to
do with that raw potato taste I had in my mouth last
week.
Came to the conclusion, that Isobel Campbell has
modelled herself upon Sandy from "Grease", before she
went all leathery and sexed up. Does this make Stu M
John  Travolta? Go grease lightenin' etc etc etc.

Took a look at my little poll. I see that the isobel
fans came along, cos she got voted as "cute and twee".
Although I personally voted differently.

So i've changed my poll in my website this week, as a
choice over the best b+s album.

Discovered that I have a horrible 1000 word essay due
in after Easter holidays.... horrible, because its an
essay about one type of Norwegian language (Nynorsk)
that isn't commonly spoken (bit like scouse, only with
better accents). And I have to write it into Bokmal
(the more commonly used form of Norwegian). Still,
maybe I can get my mother to help me with it.
Or write it.
or finish my degree for me.
or all of the above.

Missing my copy of Tigermilk desperately...I just hope
my dad is looking after it for me properly. Has anyone
else discovered their parents like B+S?

never thought my dad and I would see eye to eye on
music, but there you go.

Later!

idleberry

=====