Sinister: His : Anal Topics

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Mon Mar 13 15:09:09 GMT 2000

Hi twee buddies <grin>

I had an odd night at the 13th Note on Friday.

I was with a few folk, celebrating someone's 18th, when who should wander in
but *deep breath* Ally, Ailsa (+Neil), Callum, Carsmile Steve and Meg (Mrs
Carsmile). How incredibly shocking. The people I was with were all a bit
bemused and kept asking me why these people had their badges on upside down
<grins> After they went downstairs to see the bands, who should turn up but
five folk from the alt.music.belle+sebastian group. I never realised that I
knew so many people <giggle>. I wish I could have gone downstairs and seen
the bands with you guys, but my loyalties for the night were with the folk I
was with. Pity really, cos I hear that a few of the band are on Sinister
too.

I HAVE A NEW CRUSH VOTE!!! - whoever you are, don't be shy, reveal yourself
and you may even get a snog out of it. Please tell me who you are. Please.

I will allow full abuse of my body to the person who can get me a copy of
Fishyclap before it hits the shops <grin> Well, only if the person is a
girl. If you're a guy, I'll give you a hearty handshake and a Radiohead
bootleg <grin>

I just realised that the abbreviation of History : Analysis Of Topics on my
college timetable is ****"His :Anal Topics"*****. How did that little fishy
escape the net? huh? huh? hmm?

Would a twee thesaurus be a thethauruth?

--Jason Andreas

Silent whispers in my head,
Never heard but always said.

ICQ: 45821217