Sinister: best laid plans...

kinky angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 15:36:28 GMT 2000

why is it when you plan to have an easy going weekend, go to a movie, play
around with daemons in #sinister, and generally be good little angel...it
never works that way? saw mission to mars friday night and was supposed to
go home. i called the little man on my way home and he said he could get us
into the club free that's next to the movie theatre...well it was straight
boy preppy hell...i caught myself hitting on a girl...i'm a sucker for
anyone who calls me adorable. saturday...don't go to clubs by yourself if
you're not sure who's gonna be there...cute little brit boy was hitting on
me and it was kinda cute...asked me to come home with him and i had to
remind him that i work for him...
k...saw that box set thingy in the shops...i'm broke so i simply looked at
it...so of course i bought a coil album...all logic when it comes to money
has simply left me...i know i'll buy the box set sooner or later...gonna
wait for a day i need cheering up...
a.