Sinister: selfish question

hot wheeler secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 17:00:22 GMT 2000

hello hello,

I have a selfish, entirely non-B+S related question for everyone who lives
in London...

First: Do any of you go to St. Martin's?

Second: If you do, do you know Miss Vanessa Able?

Third: Or perhaps her American exchange in London, the dashing Mr Terry
Young?

The reason that I ask is that he my super friend and I miss him so. He is
away for a semester in London and I am stuck in Pittsburgh. If anyone
frequents St Martins, if they could find him out and give him a hug, I would
appreciate it. If not, I will just wait until I go there in May.

Okay, that's all for now, I just though it would be a wonderful application
of list abuse to send an overseas hug Terry.

Love,
Sam