Sinister: A heartfelt plea...any of you 1200 with compassion please read...

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Mon Mar 13 21:48:24 GMT 2000

Hello people, i have a confession and a plea to you
all

I was foolish enoigh to leave my all tomorrow's
booking to the last minute and now only 7-person bunks
are available - I only have 4 people willing to go!
If there is a group of three 16/17/18 year olds out
there with £105 and a way to get to the all
tomorrow's, do you want to share a bunk?  I'm sure
i'll get no reply and i'm sorry for cluttering your
board, but i (and my 3 associates) are desperate to
go!
If you could email me (nik_ovenden at yahoo.com) if you
are interested, you'll be saving my life.  If you
don't sorry again for hassling you.

Cheers, and hi to the wizard whom appears to be an
ooberman fan (ooberfan) - Come into the physics disco!

Yours,
Niko
xxx