Sinister: Love from Apt #665, the neighbor of the beast.

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Tue Mar 14 07:13:41 GMT 2000

I think I like it here said the newborn sinestarian.

So this is my first obligatory ³I listen to Belle & Sebastian and now I feel
like a song cos my heart is broke² post.  I ran into the young man who broke
my heart in a small way.  Just a big enough heartbreak to hurt, small enough
to not be there as so much until he shows up in front of me in my own space.
He¹s clueless, I think. Actually he¹s completely non-communicative so I¹m
clueless as to what he¹s thinking. I just don¹t even want to talk to him
unless I can really talk to him. Smalltalk just reinforces anything. But
he¹s still *remarkably* attractive (damn, he¹s fine) and pretty nice(
polite, cordial, cracks a joke). Boys got cooties. Still more porter to be
drunk.  Puleeease, can I wallow more: Verve¹s The Drugs Don¹t Work Came on
the radio. Fucking most depressing song ever. Sad songs on the radio. Still
nice tho.

Q: Why don¹t the Verve ever drink tea or coffee?