Sinister: do androids dream of electric sheep?

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Tue Mar 14 13:15:27 GMT 2000

i think this title is just grrrrrrrreat....
hello people!!!i am bored.a friend told me that us greeks when we use the
word bored we always mean that we feel like shit;that we always use it with
a negative meaning whereas the word bored means that there is nothing to
do-but this doesn't mean that it's bad.Although i think that if there is
nothing to do then you're in deep shit-a.k.a. it IS bad not having anything
to do....get it?

the village seems to go fine.still trying to think of a flick subject.
just watched Blade Runner-that WAS my morning lecture.no,really...The other
night i spend it making a mix-B&S tape for a friend.i don't know if she's
going to like them...hope she does.OH,yer,on Friday I went out with a couple
of friends in Birmingham.We went to this club called
'Edwards No8'.It was quite OK(i mean the guy did play
Pavement,Beck,Pixies...he even played Puressence!!!).I was wearing my
Sinister T-shirt and these 2 girls came up to me asking me about the band
and All Tommorrow's Parties 'cause they thought B&S were playing there.They
asked me about the BOwlie as well but I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY 'CAUSE I
WASN'T THERE!!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!
And then i go to the toilet and as soon as i open the door this girl turns
around pointing at me going "WOW!!!!BELLE&SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!YOU'RE THE
COOLEST PERSON IN THE CLUB!!!!"...it was scary i'm telling ya all!!
It was nice but i wish they were blokes instead...you know....heh...
A friend gave me a tape and there are a couple of songs from the new
Lambchop album,'NIXON'.I'll definitely buy it and i suggest you people
should as well...i mean those two songs are gorgeous!!!!!

oh,yer i went to see the Wannadies on saturday.Soulwax were supporting
them.Soulwax were as good as the firts time i saw them-damn,there new single
was out yesterday-and the wannadies were better than what i expected!!!!i
really really enjoyed them!!!it's good to listen to light catchy  happy pop
every now and again....

anyway,got to go babies....i love you all...all 1200 of you...
Bye bye,zoe the sheep...