Sinister: His usual diplomatic, coherent self

Robin Stout ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 14 14:29:24 GMT 2000

Hullo

Mark Casarotto, sniggering at the back, said

>Robin S - no matter how much you pretend, the truth is seeping out
>about your sordid sex secret. Does that make Arantxa a "raving
>lesbo ho"?

	Well, I was told at the weekend that the word "stout" in
Flemish, means "naughty", so perhaps you're right. When I first
read the above sentence I read "of" instead of "about", making me
think that Mark's filthy mind had finally gone too far. Or maybe it's
just my filthy mind. And as you ask, Arantxa is a "raving lesbo ho" -
you should see her dyke skees.

Stefan said:

>I think he must be a religious person, because
>when I passed him a few minutes ago to go to the toilet, I happened
>to notice the gigantic Christian cross on his screen. He was trying
>to cut it down to a certain size, but for what purpose exactly I don't
>know, and I didn't dare ask him. Maybe he was a priest in disguise,
>or just someone obsessed with crosses.

	Or maybe he was being stalked by vampires. VAMPIRES!!!
Arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

	Then he talked about Johnny Cash's ring of fire. This song
reminds me of my rather tragic Willenium night when we were
standing in the pouring rain in London, next to the not-working-yet
Millenium wheel singing "Ring of Fire" to keep our spirits up. "Oooh,
lads" said Bert "I've got a burning ring of fire", and we all huddled
around him to keep warm. We sang "Ring of Fire" almost non-stop
for about an hour and a half, waiting for some rubbish fireworks.
What a great night. I won't be doing that next Willenium.

	I went out last night, with a boy called John who lives round
here and likes Belle and Sebastian. We went to a little pub and gave
each other tapes and talked about things. John turned out to be very
nice. Then the barman, whose mullet was the size of a Davy
Crockett hat, roped us into a pub quiz. We were Table 1 and the quiz
was apparently about 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s pop music, but it
mostly seemed to be about what the barman called Supergroups.
The barman and his dirty wife kept winking at us the whole time.
"Here's a classic song from a famous Supergroup", the barman
would say, winking at us and jangling his hand in his pocket, as if to
say, "this one's for the young 'uns." We'd write Godspeed You
Black Emperor! and the answer would be Status Quo. In the end we
made a slightly hasty exit mid-quiz, while the barman and his dirty
wife winked furiously to try and keep us in their clutches. As I left I
could already feel my trousers tightening, and hair beginning to
grow down the back of my neck. It was a near escape...

	Trying to work out if Alasdair is a comedy genius, or just
plain bonkers..
		Robin x