Sinister: Dancing in my kitchen.

molly dahl melvisco at xxx.com
Wed Mar 15 04:20:55 GMT 2000

Hello All!

I must say that I have been released from the nursery, and oh how exciting it is.   I tried to send a message last night while I was procrastinating (my favorite pastime), but my computer was giving me beef.  So it goes.  I'm a university student in Buffalo, New York.  Exciting tidbit of the day:  I most likely will be going to see the Cure in Toronto on June 12th!

In reference to idle berry and Sam mentioning parents liking B&S, I must say that the other night, I was singing and dancing along to "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying" while washing dishes, and my father popped in the kitchen and sad, "Molly, I really do like this band."  It made me happy.

I do have a question, however:  Me, being the silly American girl, doesn't know  how much a dollar would transalte in to an English pound.  I'd like to purchase some B&S badges, yet I'm unaware of how much it is in American $.  If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd be most appreciative.

Alas, I must cease my procrastination and continue studying for my Spanish test.  Pish posh.... who needs the present perfect subjunctive?

allsmelove,
molly

Francemail
Votre email gratuit.