Sinister: Music in Slipcase (Nothing but B n S content)

Toby Chan 50158120 at xxx.hk
Wed Mar 15 07:00:48 GMT 2000

Hey Girls Hey Boys!!!!

Reported from HONG KONG,

Good evening, it is Toby Chan from Hong Kong, the tall and thin boy
who think his Large size B n S tee "Support the Clydeside..." is
talior-
made for him.

I bought the Box Set at the release day. It is a MATADOR release, so
it is the US edition.

Ok, then, two days after, my mates bought the UK edition with FREE
POSTCARDS 1-2GBP cheaper than MINE!!!!! oh god...

Put i am now very happy for my Orange B n S Tee and my Badges!!!!
Yeah YEah YEAh YEAH!!!!

I really wanna use B n S song in my Final Year Project, a 15mins video
bout an Indie kid meet his ex-teammate of swimming team, a jelly fish
and a woman plays Satie... but the Rights is hard to clear....
and i huv no money...

Toby..