Sinister: skippy cd's die die die!!!

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Wed Mar 15 08:01:44 GMT 2000

grrrrr!
okay a short bit of b+s trouble:

i was puttering along in my little red ford escort wagon today, listening to
Tigermilk on my hacked together disc-man/car cd player, and right in the
middle of "expectations" it started skipping!!!

this was unacceptable, so of course i had to skip to "she's losing it" and
that was skippy too!! the rest of the cd was just as bad, all of the songs
except for TSTIAI were completely ruined!!!!
Of course the only logical thing to do was run and buy it again.
which leads me to a strange b+s mishap...
	at Randy's Alternative Music, a soon to be out of business cd shop on the
south side of Pittsburgh, i found Tigermilk in the used bin.
What the hell is that!?? Someone actually sold it? It was lucky for me, but
just think of the poor sap who sold it...
				I picture them one of two ways:
1.) they are a complete fool. end of story.
2.) they were 3$ short money for a operation on their kitten, who was
deathly ill, and, having sold everything else, including the very clothes on
their back, this poor desperate soul crawled (you see he crawls because he
is so week from not buying food for so long, to save money for the kitten),
butt naked, into Randy's Alternative Music, holding in his hand his last
earthly possession, his Tigermilk cd. Crying like a mother forced to part
with her baby, the man shamefully took the 3$ and dragged himself to the
vet.There, with the money from that cd, the vet agreed to save the kitten,
who is now sitting with his owner, in a completely barren apartment,
thinking "without Tigermilk, he might as well have let me die"

this would redeem the seller.
however, i must thank them because now i have a skip free cd to carry me
into the beginning of spring.
that's all for now. I'm off to sleep for now.
sweet dreams everyone,
love
sam