Sinister: one more

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Wed Mar 15 08:08:48 GMT 2000

i forgot one thing,
(my, but today was so b+s-filled)
at the show tonight, i had time for one more song at the end of my set, so i
played "is it wicked not to care", it went well, though my voice not nearly
that cute, and it was just me on an acoustic instead of the whole band. oh
well, i hope it didn't adulterate it. that's all. i thought i ought to
mention it.
finally i am out,
sleep tight
sam