Sinister: HORSE KNOB OUTRAGE

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Mar 15 14:36:20 GMT 2000

the subject line is one of thgose combinations of
words which makes people laugh uncontrolably, for no
reason. like arse muscles damage nappies.

Reall cool stuuf has happened.
1) - I might (MIGHT) be playing at king tuts.
      a band I was in are playing there soon, and they
need an extra member to play live, to do keyboards and
an extra guitar part for some songs. So as I haven't
played the keyboard 4 a while, they want to see how I
am at it. If I'm any good, I'll be playing. yay.
KICKASS.

TO NON SCOTS, KING TUTS is a venue in glasgow where
oasis where signed by alan mcgee.

GEE.

H!O!T! thgings. I burnt by cinamon (narrow
wizzard)grahams in chemistry earlier. then I tried to
dissolve them in acid, but it just didn't work. ah
fec. instead, I got an acid burn in my left forearm.
'twas sore.

the auction is still on, people. thanx 4 your generous
bids so far. it finishes on saturday. If anyone has
lost the urls, just mail me 4 them.

cheerio, and may god protect YOUR homes.

chris