Sinister: Straight from the horse's arse

Andrew Tracey andrewt at xxx.com
Wed Mar 15 18:28:47 GMT 2000

Hey up peeps

So, what hand did Lady Luck deal the Sinister betting collective today.
Let's have a peek at her cards and see.

2.00 - Solo Mio - Finished 6th
2.35 - Celibate - Finished 6th
3.15 - Magic Combination - Finished 15th (This isn't going too well)
3.55 - Soldat - Finished 6th
4.30 - Mister One - Finished 3rd (Closer, but no cigar)
5.05 - Upgrade - Finished 6th (Another 6th!!! Blooming hell)
5.40 - Joe Cullen - WON - 14/1 (Yayyyy, Milky Bars are on me)

So Booze Explosion's old man gets us out of trouble - the Sinister kitty
(miaow) should now stand at 150 pounds (if you've been following
instructions).

Onwards, upwards - tomorrow beckons.

2.00 - Bring Sweets - Yes Erica, that means you
2.35 - Lady Rebecca - Miss Popgirl forsakes her 'k' to facilitate a
selection
3.15 - Florida Pearl - We used up See More Business and Go Ballistic last
year so we'll go for Carsmiles's 'fancy'
3.55 - Manhattan Rainbow - Honey's in the Big Apple (does that make him a
maggot???)
4.30 - Carandrew - Slight self indulgence (I don't even drive)
5.05 - Good Vibes - Will no doubt be scarce by now after seeing the first
five horses come nowhere
5.40 - Lord Of Love - Finally Mr Miller makes an appearence

Till tomorrow

Andrew