Sinister: frozen in fear everytime you appear

jason luther ksgljl78 at xxx.net
Wed Mar 15 19:31:53 GMT 2000

who can tell me where that subject line comes form, huh?
okay, well. i havent writen in a while because, well, my life sucks and
nothing exciting has been happening. alhtough i have began dating this girl
that i met through a friend. well actually we met one night while bowling,
and she was very very plastered, and falling over me and such. despite her
drunken condition, i could tell she was someone i would concider dating (im
very picky), and we have been since. i guess shes my girlfriend now, but its
wierd to say 'i have a girlfriend', its always weird to say that for the
first few weeks, when youve been alone for quite some time. but i like her,
i like her a lot. im sure you all care to hear that, but tough  :-)
    the other night i went out to see my ex girlfriend, who lives in ann
arbor, michigan, about 45 minutes from my house. now, i havent seen her in
like a month,nor have i talked to her in like 2 weeks, which is pretty
strange. she was the person who introduced me to belle and sebastian, so she
always hold a special place in my heart heh heh. but anyways, it was kind of
discerning becuase it seemed like we had nothing to talk about, and i feel
as if im loosing a good friend. sigh, good friends are so hard to come by. i
was mainly concerned for her well being, becasue i hurt her pretty badly
when i ended things, and stilll feel like a piece of shit for doing it. but
she too has found someone else, and that is nice, it makes me feel better,
as selfish as that sounds.
    but another good thing that comes from visiting ann arbor, is all of the
cool music shops!!. i had some extra cash so decided to buy some albums. per
all of your suggestions, i got yo la tengos 'our hearts beating as one' or
something like that, i must say its pretty good. i also found a sparklehorse
album that was released in like 1995, i thought 'good morning spider' was
their only album, so i was quite excited to find another, and it is quite
good too. and finally, i got becks 'cold brains' import. and holy shit it is
BLOODY GRATE!!!! if you like 'mutations' (and i know i do), youll love this,
its fucking awesome.
    okay i have a question ( if it isnt too personal), whatare the songs
everyone lost their virginity to (or would like to, i dont want to
discriminate)? mine is one 'hand in my pocket' by alanis. in some weird way,
i think its kinda appropriete.. okay........

so with one hand in MY pocket, i bid you goodbye

jason with the heart of glass