Sinister: unlocking the mystery

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Thu Mar 16 07:22:11 GMT 2000

okay all,
I don't know if this has been worn into the ground yet, but on the off
chance that it is still interesting, I have what i believe is the solution
to the FYHCYWLAP title:

In finishing school, when a girl is being taught how to be a lady, she is
told many things about posture and stance and how to move about. One of the
things they learn is to fold their hands in front of them, one on top of the
other, placed somewhere at the top of the tummy. This is how a lady walks. A
girl walking with her hands at her sides or flailing about is walking like a
peasant. I imagine that the title would be a scolding from a Lady to her
child or pupil. You can see girls walking like this in victorian period
pieces or paintings of high society from the end of the 19th century...

I hope this wasn't redundant. To pat B+S on the back, (as i am sure they
need it), i think that this is a way cool reference and it's subtlety is
perfect.
okay, i am late for a studio meeting so i must run off.
love,
sam