Sinister: crazy line painter sane

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Thu Mar 16 02:30:12 GMT 2000

Hi, don't really have anything specific to write about at the moment
but I thought I'll write to sinister cos I'm feeling a bit crap at
the moment and it's like 1:45am and I have no one to talk to :-(

I don't even know why I'm feeling so bad.. I think it's because I've
drunk loads of red bull and coca-cola this afternoon which made me
really happy and energetic, and now it's payback time (I always have
this theory that happiness is like a bank balance that if you take
an overdraft you'd have to pay it back with interest eventually)

Or maybe it's just the piles and piles of work that I'd have to do,
absolutely tonnes and all to be finished by this fri/next tue... I
hope this will not ruin my plans for St. Patrick's day this fri when
I plan to have a few drinks with my friends back home in Milton Keynes.

Or it could be because I saw a girl whom I really like in the hall
earlier but I was too shy to talk to her.. I really don't know why..
I sometimes does juggling shows, and I can do juggling in front of
like 200 people and I am fine but I can't even talk to some girl.

Or it could be that the OK Computer album by Radiohead is a little bit
depressing, but then it's a lovely album so I have to listen to it.

Sorry this is probably a blatant list abuse, but honey isn't here so
hahahhahahahha evil powers rule... and of course the faq said if the
mail is witty then it's fine so the cunning subject line will hopefully
save my backside.

Think I'll go to bed now actually .. with any luck tomorrow is bound
to be less boring/crap than today.

B&S content if the above line is anything to go by.. well you probably
all know actually but rumour has it that B&S are playing in glastonbury.
(in the rumour page of http://www.glastonbury-festival.co.uk site)

Cheers
Ken (Sinister Villiage Outlaw Renegade Go-ped rider)