Sinister: plea for ATP

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Thu Mar 16 07:58:06 GMT 2000

oof.

we're in london for a only few days to play some music
and scope it out for a potential move...  our plan was to
make it to ATP as well, but given our typical muddling,
unorganized, fiddle-dee-dee type lives, we don't have
any tickets...

so, this is a plea - if anyone can't make the festival,
even if just for a day or so and has TWO tickets, we'd
love to fill in and pay whatever...  we're american from
San Fran, boy & girl, kinda quiet, don't bite, do artsy stuff
outside of music, and have been scootering around milan
for a bit trying to kickstart wen's fashion stuff...

we're coming anyway, but it'd be SUPER cool if we could
figure out any way to see part of the festival.  if not,
we'll probably just let folks know when we're playing
to see if we could meet any fellow Sinisterites...

chris (aka Senor Droolcup)

PS: some of our sites... if you wanna screen us. ;)

BTW, I think one of our songs is coming out on the
Papercuts compilation to be released on 23 March (?)

http://www.skratt.net/jinx
http://www.skratt.net
http://www.therescuers.net