Sinister: i'm new so please be gentle with me...

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 16 18:48:15 GMT 2000

hello everyone
i'm amy, aka littlebelle and i've literally just broken out of nursery and
i'm ready to cause havoc........not really, i'm quiet and shy really........
i've been reading your rather lovely messages fro a couple of weeks now,and
at first i was slightly bemused (sinister village?where?!!) but now i feel
at home.  as for b&s content, well i8 haven't got the slip case eps yet cos
i am broke and in need of a job (juggling four highers and babysitting has
it's ups and downs y'see...), but i'd like to work in the village......
s'pose i better tell you all a bit about myself....well i'm 16 and 5 months
old (best to be precise about these things), i love art and music mainly, eg
b&s, idlewild,travis,looper,mansun,shellac,sleater-kinney,ooberman,peeps
into fairyland,laeto,fretlin,the smiths,new order,otis redding,sam&dave, and
loads of others that would take even longer to mention......i have to admit
i have a fair love of 50's/60's soul music, as "sittin' on the dock of the
bay" by otis redding is one of my favourite ever songs...

a few hellos now......hi to mark who emailed me a few days ago, and to
bigdave if he's on the list and peter_panic and anyone else who knows me!!

well, shall leave you all alone now so you're not too bored of me already,
luv and orange jaffa cakes,
littlebelleXX

"i have spread my dreams under your feet
tread softly for you tread on my dreams"