Sinister: the whole edinburgh thing

Denise Power dee at xxx.ie
Thu Mar 16 21:23:06 GMT 2000

well guys, whattya know, there i was messing about on thecomputer one
night and this girl caroline hey mails me. Hey it said. Wanna go to
edinburgh? Yes yes yes I replied , frantically pressing lots of buttons
because I am a little unsure of how to operate the whole full screen talk
thing. In doingthis, i logged off, which must have looked like a cruel and
deliberate snub to the poor thing. Oh which reminds me, a girl called
Sarah suggested that we throw her a surprise party in mel's party with all
the guys ! i'm not joking ! Caroline will be so pleased, but ssssssssh
listy peoples don't ruin the marvellous surprise. Oh and if you see her ,
just try to keep a straight face because she knows nothing of the
surprise, she thinks the only surprise is me going to edinburgh with her,
which incidently we booked at an exorbitant price but who cares. Being
impulsive and rash and taking random holidays right before greek tests is
fun, way more fun than maintaining a semblance of tweeness 24 hours a day.
Oh and today I got my greek teacher in trouble by ratting on him to the
head of the department. No no, not about THAT, I merely said that he said
i had no linguistic ability which the head thought was a TERRIBLE thing to
say. I tried to get out of it (being a lie) but what's said is said  now.
Well its paddys day tomorrow, have the flagons and the shoulders of vodka
at the ready, I be the one in the just-back-from-the-lauderette-coat which
I had to bring there after my horrific falling in the mud incident.
would anyone like to go to Negociants on sat (next week) night ? My
boyfriend Alistair works there. He's dreamy.
sorry about the abuse of list. I just had to tell someone about caroline's
surprise party without ruining the surprise for her. She'll be so-oooo
thrilled ! goodbye my lovelies.