Sinister: fresh out of the nursery

Christina DaCosta nikita1023 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 17 05:26:12 GMT 2000

Hello to everyone, i just got out of the nursery and wanted to say "hi" and
that i really enjoyed everyones posts.  I go to college in NYC and that's
where I was introduced to the lovely music of b&s.  I also like elliott
smith, yo la tengo, magnetic fields, tori amos, kate bush, quasi, abba, and
others.  Does anyone remember or know if Looper is playing a show in NYC?  I
thought I read a post about it a while ago, and I would really like to go.
Anways, if anyone knows please drop me a line.
Thanks ~Nikita