Sinister: St. Patricks Day Shocker!!! So this leprechaun says to a woman "Your hair smells terrific"!!! lol yet?

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Fri Mar 17 06:25:02 GMT 2000

Word Up! This is Vilkas.
I'm pretty new to the list but I feel as if I should divulge this
information for everyone's good.  We don't want any perverts in our midst.
I've met a few of you online and I think that you'd feel the same way.
    So I got this letter from Splash.  It was the thing that had the
"favourites list to be forwarded thing" if any of you else got it. So that
was fine.  But when I got to the end there was the end part of a letter. It
was pretty explicit; almost too much even for you nasty sinisterians.Here's
a synopsis of the letter:
     Basically there was a situation that was being organised involving
Splash, his girlfriend, a teen girl, a teen boy, and a sheep. I think the
letter was to his girlfriend, I can't be sure tho. He was asking about
whether he should buy either anal lube or normal (extra strength) lube cos
anal only comes in cinnamon or cherry flavour while the normal comes in Pina
Colada, Mango, or Whisky flavour.  He also asked if the recipient of the
letter if they've gotten the animal sedative yet.  In the letter, condoms
were mentioned, thank goodness. However arab straps, double-dildos,
handcuffs, and rope, the good kind, were mentioned too.  As well as "making
sure we have Sean's and Debbie's over 18 i.d.s just in case the neighbors
call the cops again".  At this point I had to finish reading the letter,
despite my shock.  In the end he said "I must remember to delete this part
of this my letter before I send it to the others. What would the other
sinesteriens [sic] think of us. We'd surely turn into a list thread ".  I
guess he forgot.