Sinister: Crash and Burn

Andrew Tracey andrewt at xxx.com
Fri Mar 17 11:38:20 GMT 2000

So, how did we do yesterday at the whole betting ting.

2.00 - Bring Sweets - 13th
2.35 - Lady Rebecca - 6th
3.15 - Florida Pearl - 2nd
3.55 - Manhattan Rainbow - 14th
4.30 - Carandrew - Didn't finish
5.05 - Good Vibes - 5th
5.40 - Lord of Love - Non runner

Six losers, plus the horse inspired by Mr Miller didn't turn up. Still, a
profit of 90 pounds from 18 bets over three days = 50% profit. 90 pounds x
1200 people = lots of money. Maybe we should all get gold plated B+S badges
that we can wear upside down to signal our new found wealth.

Moral of the story - Gambling is good, healthy and a certain way to make
lots of money. Anyone who works for a living is a sap.

See you again for Cheltenham 2001.

Andrew