Sinister: Williams days

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Fri Mar 17 14:41:55 GMT 2000

Hello everyone.

To celebrate my first message I thought you all might like to hear a little
story, so here goes.

"This will be a special day", thought William. "after all, its not often
that I lay in bed eagerly awaiting the buzz of the alarm claock. Especially
in summer.
The clock struck seven and the alarm did its usual impression of the
Duracell bunny after a stroke. William sprung from bed and quickly decieded
that sleeping naked was not as macho as he had previously thought. Or maybe
it was. He switched on the radio for some company but he ignored it just as
much as if it was a real person.
While the toast was burning William made himself fit for viewing. The fact
that he had no butter will not deter him today.
Armed with only a book of Keats' poems, a camera and bus fare he went to the
park.
Keats is best read in the park.
William was not sure if it had been a special day or not. He'd fallen asleep
under a tree whilst reading.
When he first heard that you're supposed to sleep for eight hours he thought
they meant out of evety ten.

-

I hope you liked it and didn't think it too self induldgent.