Sinister: "My brothers...don't show favouritism"

Katy MBP99KLC at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 17 19:23:37 GMT 2000

Hmm. Feeling slightly shy about posting today for some reason.

Tonight I am going to a night called Offbeat at our Union, where
every band on the flyer is one of my absolute favourite bands. The
reason I haven't been before is that none of them are my friends'
favourite bands, apart from my friend Jamie, who doesn't like clubs.
The reason I am going now is that a boy who one of my friends
fancies is going. So. My friends are a bit fussy about what they
dance to but I'll be quite happy just sitting with a pint listening to
the nice music. Which I know I could do at home but, as I've said
before, I like it when other people are made to listen to my favourite
music. It's a Smiths special though and, although I like the Smiths,
I do hope they don't play JUST the Smiths. Also I ordered some
belle and sebastian badges but I'm a bit unsure about wearing
them at all, let alone upside down. Maybe I'll put one on my bag or
jacket or something.

If you were tired of talking to someone by e-mail, you just wouldn't
reply so often, right? I hope so anyway.

katy

"You're in my house
You're in my face
You make me hate the human race"
	- jesus and mary chain, courtesy of Toby