Sinister: Trash Can Sinatras and New Order (Non B&S)

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Sun Mar 19 22:56:58 GMT 2000

Hey all...I haven't read any posts since the last DC picnic last summer, so
please excuse my ignorance if this has been discussed.  Anyway, I know there
are quite a few Trash Can Sinatras fans on this list who would be interested
in this.  Trash Cans are playing dates in NYC, NJ and Philly over the next
couple of weeks.  The web site is www.trashcansinatras.com.

Also, New Order has a new song on the Beach soundtrack.  It's pretty cool,
it sounds a little like a more guitarry Regret or Brotherhood era stuff.
The song is all over Napster if you wanna hear a sample.  BTW, not sure if
Napster has been discussed on here and copyright infringements
notwithstanding (and to paraphrase a valley girl) it totally rox.

NP: Jeff buckley's "Last Goodbye"

Sammy