Sinister: looper in la

Benjamin Dexter benjbot at xxx.com
Sun Mar 19 14:17:25 GMT 2000

I have heard that Looper will be playing at the El Ray theatre in Los
Angeles on the thirtieth. Does anybody have more information on this? I'm in
Alaska, but will be in LA at the end of the month. Are tickets needed in
advance and if so, how may they be aquired. Any information would be nice.
Thanks,
Benjamin Dexter