Sinister: looper in la

JR? redelvis at xxx.net
Mon Mar 20 09:28:49 GMT 2000

Benjamin Dexter wrote:
> I have heard that Looper will be playing at the El Ray theatre in Los
> Angeles on the thirtieth. Does anybody have more information on this? I'm in
> Alaska, but will be in LA at the end of the month. Are tickets needed in
> advance and if so, how may they be aquired. Any information would be nice.

you can get them through ticketmaster.com ... you'll have to look under
Flaming Lips for them as they are just opening for Flaming Lips who are
an exceptional band in my opinion.

they'll be playing twice...

http://www.ticketmaster.com

THE FLAMING LIPS (they dont list looper with them but they are...)
EL REY THEATRE
5515 WILSHIRE BLVD,LOS ANGELES
Date and Time:
Wednesday, March 29, 2000 8:00PM
Charge by Phone #: 213-480-3232
Thursday, March 30, 2000 8:00PM
you can order online if you dont want to call long distance...

i'm going to the 30th show :)

i know that you think im a fool, daniel ryder the park ranger

http://foolarchy.com/redelvis <- march, 19 update!!!
http://www.gurlpages.com/music/jnthn
icq-1010543
aim-coxonryder