Sinister: i am too wussy...

RythSoul at xxx.com RythSoul at xxx.com
Tue Mar 21 07:50:46 GMT 2000

This is my first time contributing to the list, and I'm not really sure why I
haven't before, but I just felt strangely compelled to make tonight the
night.

I guess i'll start off by introducing myself. My name's lissa, pronounced
lisa...for some reason my mother felt the need to stick an extra s in there.
i'm 17 and was introduced to the magic of belle and sebastian last year by
this incredible boy whom i was madly in love with, who (as my luck would have
it) later announced HIS interest in incredible boys. But that's okay...i am
dealing with it well and have since moved on.

    So with that I respond to Sam and his feeling like "a complete dork". I
too have branded myself a dork, more often a nerd, and at times a spaz...it
depends on my mood and sometimes my caffeine intake. No need to feel like a
dork because you could not ask for an autograph, feel like a dork only when
there is absolutely no excuse that you shouldn't. Such as when you have begun
to plan your future with your "straight" best friend of three years, only to
find out that he too is interested only in incredible boys.

    Wow - i think i have just depressed myself. yes, i definitely have. time
to spend the evening with radiohead. and if anyone knows whether they share
an interest in incredible boys as well, please let me know. that way i can
crush all of my dreams by the end of this week.

    goodnight-
    Lissa