Sinister: Tongue Tied

holly9 at xxx.au holly9 at xxx.au
Tue Mar 21 22:06:30 GMT 2000

And now for the obligatory first posting!!

I have been avoiding this as I had absolutely no idea of what to say but then
the very reason I have been enjoying Sinister is the fact that it doesn't seem
to matter all that much WHAT you say (if that makes sense). It is so refreshing
to come across a list where the biggest debate is not who has the best haircut,
or who do you most want to shag, while I think everyone should have a good dose
of shallow silliness now and then I prefer the Sinister threads....they are
much more interesting.

Hmmmm enough butt kissing for now don't you think ?

I had the privilege of driving over the Blue Mountains listening to Tigermilk
and The Boy With The Arab Strap over the weekend....I highly reccomend it, just
loverly.

Introductions all round...I'm Holly and I'm from Australia, I am merely months
off finishing my psychology degree and I don't mind admitting that I'm scared
shitless of entering the 'real' world. I've been putting it off but I guess it
has to come around sometime..DAMNDAMNDAMN!!!

I did pick up my Lazy Line Painter Jane box ysterday which cheered me up and I
discovered that one of my good friends was also a huge B&S fan but we just
never thought to mention it! Just think of all the time we've wasted!

Roite I think I've wasted enoug of your time....for now hahaaa!!

Holly

ICQ 53635781