Sinister: Sinister....I wish I was

Katrina O'Donnell odonnell.k at xxx.com
Tue Mar 21 14:08:20 GMT 2000

Hello my name is Kat and I am a alcoholic. I'm not really an alcoholic but I
thought that would be a good introduction seeing as it is my first post.

B&S content: I hope they release Eps rather than singles, you get much more
music for your money. In the run up to the album do you think they will do
any TV? I'm thinking them on later with Jools Holland would be quite
marvellous.

Ever wondered why jaffa cakes weren't called jaffa biscuits? It is because
chocolate covered biscuits are considered a luxury item where as chocolates
covered cakes are not. This means you have to pay VAT on biscuits with
chocolate on top, so to save themselves money McVities named them jaffa
cakes. The government took them to court to say they were actually biscuits
and the way they proved there were infact cakes was to make a massive big
one to show it looks like a cake and they also said when biscuits are stale
they go soft but when cakes are stale they go hard. I am sorry if I spoilt
anyone's romantic notion of the world, but this shows everything in the real
world seems to revolve around money.

One last question before I go, at work we have a radio and because I am out
numbered I have to listen to crapital fm all day. Could anyone tell me if
there are any human rights laws against this?

Kat

the system manager - helpdesk at bhwg.com

BHWG
191 Old Marylebone Road